Getting your windshield repaired in Fayetteville? The team at Gametime Wraps is ready to meet you wherever you want to go. While our professionals install your new windshield, you can enjoy some of Fayetteville’s many attractions.
Here are a few.
1. Dickson Street.
A MUST for every first-time visitor. This street is full of locally-owned coffee shops, boutiques, bookstores, piano bars, and so much more. Here are a few of our favorites.
- Dickson St. Bookshop. A fun, eclectic collection of books, antiques, and many other treasures.
- Puritan Coffee & Beer. Need a caffeine pick-me-up? Stop by this locally owned coffee shop for some delicious coffee and espresso beverages. It’s a brewpub and coffee shop mix you won’t want to miss.
- Arsaga’s At The Depot. Another coffee shop! If you need some options, or just love local coffee shops, stop by Arsaga’s too. Creative espresso and coffee beverages. Arsaga’s is also a great stop for breakfast or lunch. They serve delicious treats and meals — try their sweet crapes!
- E. Leigh’s Contemporary Boutique. Got a sense for style? E. Leigh’s has had such success meeting the needs of fashionable Arkansans it has spread from one location to having locations all over Arkansas.
2. Fayetteville Farmer’s Market & Historic Square.
Catch the Fayetteville Farmer’s market from April to October 30th! This local farmer’s market only hosts vendors within 60 miles from Fayetteville. It’s more than just food.
Find it on the Downtown Fayetteville Square. During the months it is open, the market is available to customers three days a week. The hours are 7AM to 1PM on Tuesdays and Thursdays. For the weekend, they are open on Saturday from 7AM to 2PM.
3. Botanical Garden of the Ozarks.
Arkansas is the natural state. This beautiful attraction is here to remind us all why. Explore twelve themed gardens — and a butterfly house!. They do more than just show off some Arkansas beauty. They help spread environmental education and awareness for adults and kids alike.